Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Overwhelming Emotions, 2, Eric Wiscombe, 0

What is it about cheesy sports movies that get me every time? I watched Hardball, with acting tour de force Keanu Reeves. Without fail, the end of that movie brings me to tears. As for other overwhelming emotions, it really hit me my little sister Katie is getting married. Little katie anna banana, katie can, katydid, kat, katiss, is taking the plunge. I'm not worried for her or anything, Its just weird to see someone i've known forever become someone else now. She'll always be my little sister, but now she's also Spencer's wife. Its just a trip. Glad to pick up a brother in law, but still saddened to lose my little sister. But hey what can you do? Life is change.
Anyways, this last week has been one of a series of crazy events. I'll try to break it down old school so you don't have to hear too much of my rambling. We'll even do it in TopTen format. Who's EXCITED?!?!?! you bet your sweet lillywhite hind end you're excited.
1: Cousin Lesa and I hung out finally! (we've been planning this for like a year and half no joke.) It was phenomenal. We're pretty much B.F.F's now. So anyone levying for that position in the life of Eric M.Wiscombe, its taken. Sorry to break your heart.
2:I realized i have the best friends in the whole wide world. I've been a bit of a burden this last little bit but my friends are always there to help out at a moments notice. God bless you guys. (and girls.)
3: I've started really playing guitar again. Haha my style of music i enjoy has drastically changed but, i think it should be pretty fun to start trying to perform again.
4: I met a palestinian from the old section of jerusalem. Haha that was a great hour and half conversation. Just thought i'd share that with you.
5: My brother Andrew texted me this week, and we talked political science for a while. Haha it was awesome to hear from him.
I'm just going to leave this as a top five. Haha i'm tired and sore. I got in an accident yesterday and it was epic. They make those windows on those automobiles strong as hell. Lucky for all of you folks, i'm built like an effin tank. hahaha not really but i'm fine just sore.
Also, anyone looking for an epic movie there are two i'd like to point you towards.
1: INGLORIOUS BASTERDS. Whew. enough said.
2: The Aviator. Leonardo DiCaprio does an epic job. Its been out a while but its really really good.
Thanks for tuning in again. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment