Saturday, November 6, 2010

Check Mic One.

Is this thing on?
Alright, the purpose of this blog is more or less to map my progress throughout college and other various aspects of my life. I'm pretty freakin shotty at blogging consistently but what the hell right? We'll give it the old college try.
So current happenings in my life are:
1: I'm in college at U.V.U. (an adventure every minute, if anyone tells you otherwise, kick them square in the goods.)
2: I'm in the process of what mother would call, "Getting my s**t together."
3: I'm working towards becoming a Political Science professor. Hopefully even a PhD if I can swing the schooling.
4. I suck at dating. (probably a blessing in disguise.)
5. I sat in a hot tub that was filled with bleach and nair and my legs are quite the spectacle.
6. I'm a bit of a less active mormon in a predominantly mormon community. (lucky for me i have a million friends to help with that.)
7. I have probably the coolest family to grace this earth. Anyone wishes to debate that, this is an open forum. Just be prepared to get smashed.
8. I've recently taken up rugby. (all the smoke from the earlier years in my life has definitely clouded my judgement.)
9. I still want a tattoo ridiculously bad. (help!)
10. And i created this blog as more of a choose your own adventure type forum. Basically i'll be filling you in on whats shakin in my life and leave it open to everyone who wishes to comment and give me some good advice. (I love advice!)
Anyhow, keep posted folks, i'll try to stay on top of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment